Book now from
€102.00 per night *
* price is based on 2 adults for a stay of 3 nights
“St Mark Street”
Perfectly located in the heart of Valletta, only 3 minutes walk to the main square, Upper Barrakka Gardens with amazing views of the 3 cities, 1 minute walk to Hastings Gardens overlooking Manoel Island and a stone's throw away to the ferry station to Sliema.
St Mark Street is a very busy street being one of the main roads to drive into Valletta.
Traditional Maltese Bakery is just around the corner (20 m) as lwell as local shops.
What customers had to say:
“Super easy to access being on the groundfloor but like most Maltese houses, quite dark due to the architectural style (almost no window)!”
“Two bedrooms, a small bathroom, quite dark but super central”
“Suitable for a small family, super practical and pleasant despite the traffic noise ”
+ Two bedroom Apartment with private bathroom
+ Super central Location
+ Free WIFI
+ Complimentary bottled water
+ Cable / satellite TV
+ Mini Kitchenette (tea / coffee, kettle, toaster, stove, fridge, microwave)
+ Iron / iron board
+ Limestone walls (a typical Maltese feature) helping to regulate the high temperature
+ Sofa bed
- No AC
- Only one tiny window on the ground floor (typical features in Valletta)
- Limestone walls (a typical Maltese feature) being the source of natural humidity
- Busy road
- Limited natural light due to lack of windows but this helps regulating the temperature
Check-in time starts from 15:00 hrs!
Options For Check in:
1. Your key will be with our designated driver who will be waiting for you in the arrival Hall at the airport if you book your transfer with us for a fee of 25 euros per way.
2. Collect your key from our key safe located in the vicinity of your apartment (all information will be sent to you a week prior your arrival).
3. Personal Check in, meet us at our offices at 54, Marsamxett Road and we will accompany you to the apartment (during Office Hours Monday to Friday from 9 am till 5 pm).
The public bus service in Malta and Gozo is a good way to get around as buses serve the major tourist areas, they are inexpensive and efficient. For information, the Bus No. X4 offers a direct route from Malta International Airport to Valletta.
Airport transportation (surcharge)
Bottled water in room (complimentary)
Iron / ironing board
Tea / coffee making facilities
Sofa Bed (Children/Young Adults)
Bathroom with shower
Cable / satellite TV
Closed for arrival
Closed for departure