Book now from
Address: 44, Old Mint Street , Valletta, Malta
€103.50 per night *
* price is based on 2 adults for a stay of 3 nights
“Old Mint Street”
Perfectly located in the heart of Valletta, only 1minute walk to the Old Manoel Theatre, 2 minutes to Upper Barrakka Gardens with amazing views of the 3 cities, 1minute walk to Hastings Gardens overlooking Manoel Island and minutes away to the ferry station to Sliema.
Traditional Maltese Bakery to be found just outside the flat as well as local shops.
What customers had to say:
“It was like going back in the 50's, a bit of cultural shock but amazing location”
“Ground floor, no window but super central”
“Very basic (it is more a wet room than a bathroom) but super clean and the location is just perfect”
+ Super central Location
+ Free WIFI
+ Complimentary bottled water
+ Cable / satellite TV
+ Mini Kitchenette (tea / coffee, kettle, toaster, stove, fridge, coffee machine)
+ Iron / iron board
+ Limestone walls (a typical Maltese feature) helping to regulate the high temperature
+ Sofa bed
- No AC
- Only one tiny window on the ground floor (typical features in Valletta)
- Limestone walls (a typical Maltese feature) being the source of natural humidity
- Limited natural light due to lack of windows but this helps regulating the temperature
Check-in time starts from 15:00 hrs!
Options for Check in:
1. Your key will be with our designated driver who will be waiting for you in the arrival Hall at the airport if you book your transfer with us for a fee of 25 euros per way.
2. Collect your key from our key safe located in the vicinity of your apartment (all information will be sent to you a week prior your arrival).
3. Personal Check in, meet us at our offices at 54, Marsamxett Road and we will accompany you to the apartment (during Office Hours Monday to Friday from 9 am till 5 pm).
The public bus service in Malta and Gozo is a good way to get around as buses serve the major tourist areas, they are inexpensive and efficient. For information, the Bus No. X4 offers a direct route from Malta International Airport to Valletta.
Airport transportation (surcharge)
Bottled water in room (complimentary)
Tea / coffee making facilities
Bathroom with shower
Cable / satellite TV
Iron / ironing board
Closed for arrival
Closed for departure