Book now from
Address: 122, Flat 9,St. Nicolas Street, Valletta, Malta
€81.00 per night *
* price is based on 2 adults for a stay of 3 nights
"St Nicolas Street"
Perfectly located in the heart of Valletta, only 1 minute walk to the rocky beach of Valletta, 5 minutes to Upper Barrakka Gardens with amazing views of the 3 cities and only minutes away to the ferry station to Sliema.
Traditional Maltese Bakery to be found 2 minutes away as well as local shops.
What customers had to say:
“4th Floor, no lift, be ready for a sporty holiday...”
“All white 90's art deco style, you will love it or hate it. We loved it! ”
“Very peaceful area of Valletta”
+ One bedroom flat
+ Super central Location
+ Free WIFI
+ Complimentary bottled water
+ Cable / satellite TV
+ Mini Kitchenette (tea / coffee, kettle, toaster, stove, fridge and microwave)
+ Iron / iron board
+ Typical Maltese balcony
+ Sofa bed
- No Lift
- Limestone walls (a typical Maltese feature) being the source of natural humidity
Check-in time starts from 15:00 hrs!
Options For Check in:
1. Your key will be with our designated driver who will be waiting for you in the arrival Hall at the airport if you book your transfer with us for a fee of 25 euros per way.
2. Collect your key from our key safe located in the vicinity of your apartment (all information will be sent to you a week prior your arrival).
3. Personal Check in, meet us at our offices at 54, Marsamxett Road and we will accompany you to the apartment (during Office Hours Monday to Friday from 9 am till 5 pm).
The public bus service in Malta and Gozo is a good way to get around as buses serve the major tourist areas, they are inexpensive and efficient. For information, the Bus No. X4 offers a direct route from Malta International Airport to Valletta.
Airport transportation (surcharge)
Bottled water in room (complimentary)
Centrally controlled ventilation
Iron / ironing board
Seperate living room
Cable / satellite TV
In room video games available
Tea / coffee making facilities
Sofa Bed (Children/Young Adults)
Closed for arrival
Closed for departure